Friday, June 5, 2009

My period is coming right?

That time of the month is on its way. I mean that is the only excuse I have for why I have been feeling like the most selfish bitch lately. I feel like the most crazy misunderstood alien there is out there. OK maybe that's going a little to far but I feel like I should be in a good mood with the weather getting nicer and everything. Its so hard sometimes I am home all day long ALONE with the kids, and I feel like its friggen groundhog day cause I do the same thing all day everyday. I was thinking of having someone come here two days a week or so to give me and the kids both a break from each other. But I don't even know what i would do! I am such a loser, and a whiner I should be happy I get to stay home with my kids and raise them. I Just need a break. Thank God my man is taking his vacation next week so I can sneak off to go get my hair cut and a pedicure, Er i mean so we can prepare for our upcoming party!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I can soooo relate to this post. My kids have been driving me insane lately. My mom's visit really helped me to mellow out. I was starting to snap at the kids over little things. It was bad.