Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Overwhelmed

The party we had at our house went surprisingly well. I was running around like a chicken with its head cut off while dinner was being served, and actually before that because we were getting ready for dinner but then were also doing the christening before we ate. So it was a little hectic for me. My mans grandfather is an Epispicol Priest so he performed the christening right in our driveway. It took me a week to get my house back in order after the party but I think that is because i was exhausted the day after the party.

This past weekend I worked my Relay for Life benefit held in my town. I was a chairperson and Relay for Life is apart of the American Cancer Society. This was also very tiring but its a good cause and I am happy to be associated with it. We have a wedding to go to this weekend which will be fun, but hubby is also adding more to his plate and doing some roofing jobs. Its so hard cause he works his ass off at his job and he could have it so much easier if he used his degree he worked so hard for and got a job in that field.

I hate being such a downer but I have really been feeling shitty latly. I have put on 10 pounds in the last 2-3 months which means I have no clothes that fit me well or that I even feel good in. The twins are running me down, I feel like I am always trying to keep up but can never get ahead. I want to be a good mom and I try so hard but when you have 2 crying babies climbing on you literally, and then Little T is asking for a drink I just want to bust out in tears and the bust out the door and leave by myself for a day!

Ok Ok enough of my bitching. Here are some pics from the party, I should have given someone my camera to take pictures I didnt have many and I didnt even get pictures of the Christening!



Cake Time ( a little blurry sorry)








Someone is not happy







The birthday boys with their papa
You cant see it too well but i got them shirts that say 1st Birthday!










This is the lamb we roasted on the spit, hubbys step dad (above papa)did it!
Ironicly the program hubs grandfather put together had a baby lamb on it!






No comments: